Cedarwood was one of the first oils in my collection. I started my essential oil collection with the Family Starter Kit with the Top Ten oils and then immediately got on the Loyalty Rewards Program. My first month on the program, I ran a qualifying order to get the free Product of the Month and that month the free oil was Cedarwood! I was excited to have my first “big” bottle of oil since my starter kit only had the little bottles. But I was baffled at what to do with my Cedarwood! So I’m writing this post for those of you that were once like me, new to oils, and unsure what to do with cedarwood.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes hair and scalp health
- Promotes relaxation and promotes better sleep.
- Use in a focus blend
- Apply to your legs before bed for restful sleep
- Mix with coconut oil or jojoba oil and apply to scalp, let sit, rinse out in shower.
- Use to support oral health
- Add to your lotion and apply to skin for a soothing and cleansing effect
- Apply to your feet after a long hike or using a public shower
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- Apply to boo-boos with coconut oil
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Oils that blend well with Cedarwood oil
For more information check out the Product Information Page.