DoTERRA Deep Blue
doTERRA Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage. Deep Blue is one of the Top Ten oils from doTERRA and a very popular option for Athletes.
In a recent study, doTERRA researchers investigated the effect of CPTG Deep Blue essential oil blend on human skin cells using the BioMAP® dermal fibroblast system.1 By adding certain factors to cultured skin cells, the researchers induced a cellular response that was designed to imitate a cellular response in a living person. Some of the pre-inflamed skin cells were exposed to Deep Blue essential oil blend while others were left alone.
After exposure to the blend, the cells were collected and burst open. RNA was extracted from a solution containing the cellular contents and sent for RNA microarray analysis. The microarray results indicated that signaling pathways related to immune support and immunomodulation were affected in cells exposed to Deep Blue essential oil blend.1
The major active components of doTERRA Deep Blue including methyl salicylate, menthol, eucalyptol, and camphor, are organic molecules that possess beneficial properties and are widely used in various health care products. These facts taken together with the experimental results help explain why Deep Blue is soothing after strenuous exercise – why it’s so great for athletes.
Uses and Benefits
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Deep Blue essential oil blend contains strong soothing and cooling properties. These properties can offer comfort before and after exercise and are ideal for massages. Use Deep Blue oil topically to obtain these soothing and cooling benefits.
- Deep Blue is a perfect companion for a massage. Give your body a relaxing break and get a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. This blend can be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to increase fluidity of massage strokes, enhance the reach of the Deep Blue essential oil blend, and help protect sensitive skin.
- If you are looking for an invigorating exercise blend, look no further—the Deep Blue essential oil blend has the perfect combination of essential oils to help soothe and comfort exercise enthusiasts of all levels. For a comforting solution that will empower and soothe during and after exercise, apply Deep Blue essential oil blend to your feet and knees pre- and post-workout.
- Growing can cause great discomfort and can even be the cause of restless nights. To assist your growing child during their growth spurts, combine the Deep Blue essential oil blend with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your growing child’s legs before bedtime. This will bring a cooling and soothing feeling that will help ease these occasional discomforts.
- Moving can be a long and strenuous process that can sometimes put unwanted stress on back muscles. After a long day of heavy lifting, rub a few drops of doTERRA Deep Blue on your lower back. The cooling and soothing sensation of Deep Blue oil will bring you relief after a strenuous day.
- Cleaning can be quite the workout, and the constant movement of arms and legs can leave you tired. After a day of cleaning, give your body a well-deserved reward. Rub Deep Blue essential oil blend into your arms and legs to give them a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Have a green thumb and a love for gardening? Make sure to give your body the relaxation it needs after a fun day of pruning and planting by applying Deep Blue essential oil blend to your hands and feet after gardening. This application will help relax your muscles and prepare them for your next gardening adventure.
- Want to connect with your grandma and give her a treat she is sure to enjoy? Next time you’re with her, give her a hand massage with the Deep Blue essential oil blend. The soothing effect of Deep Blue oil will help relax her hands. Massages are also a great way to create meaningful connection and show that you care.
- Typing on the computer may seem like minimal activity for just your wrists and fingers, but the act of typing influences and tenses many other upper body parts. After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. This will help soothe, cool, and relieve affected areas.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas. This application will provide a cooling and comforting sensation for you after your workout.
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find. When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils. After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market -plus they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.