We go through so much doTERRA OnGuard throughout the year. It’s important during those cold, winter months when our immune systems need some support. It’s great when it’s time to go Back-To-School – think of all those snotty-nosed kiddos. Yuck!
The more and more research I do on the different oils in the OnGuard blend, the more excited I get about using this oil. I’ve spent a lot of time on medical research sites, shifting through articles about the essential oils. The essential oils found in OnGuard are each powerful in their own ways, but together they make an amazing immune support blend. The combination of immune support oils in this blend are all different enough to cover a wide variety of bases.
>>It’s likely that whatever environmental threat you encounter, OnGuard can help you out. (1)
Oils in OnGuard
- Wild Orange
doTERRA OnGuard Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
- Supports healthy respiratory and immune system function*
- Protects against all of those environmental threats* Yuck!
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
How to Use OnGuard:
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.* I love this!! It’s so yummy, my kids will eat it, and it’s so healthy!
- Use OnGuard in the Throat Blend Recipe or Throat Spray when fighting environmental or seasonal threats.
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser. (great for Back-To-School)
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.* If you aren’t feeling well, also consider taking a Vitamin D supplement.
- Add a few drops to a Roller bottle with some fractionated coconut oil and apply to your child’s feet and along their spine.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner. This is what we use in our home. It gets our surfaces clean and it smells fabulous. No more headaches from cleaning with icky toxins.
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find.
When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils.
After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market. Plus, they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.
You can learn more about doTERRA’s CPTG (Certified Pure Tested Grade) standards on my blog post about it.