Essential Oil Throat Blend
This might be one of my most practical recipes! It’s easy and it actually doesn’t taste too bad. It helps me out whether I’m fighting seasonal or environmental threats – or if I just have no idea what I’m dealing with and I need some help! This essential oil throat blend is sure to be one of your new favorites. If you prefer a spray over a syrup, try my Throat Spray recipe.
Note: Not all Essential Oils are created equally. Do your research! 100% Pure does not mean that you are getting a high quality essential oil. My family chose doTERRA essential oils because of their high Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade standards. It’s the only brand of essential oils I would consider using internally.
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- 1 drop Peppermint
- 1 drop Frankincense
- 1 drop Lemon
- 1 drop OnGuard
Take one teaspoon of honey in a spoon and add the essential oils. Swallow the whole spoonful.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Repels bugs naturally
- Supports healthy cellular function*
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma