This is the recipe you’ve been looking for. It’s a quick prep and cook, it tastes absolutely delicious, it’s low on calories, high in veggies, and high in protein. Please try it. You won’t regret it.
- 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil with a toothpick of Basil Essential Oil
- 4 ounces chicken
- half an onion (sliced)
- half yellow bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/3 zucchini (chopped)
- 4 quartered cherry tomatoes
- plus black pepper and pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Dip a toothpick into your bottle of CPTG Basil Essential Oil. Stir the olive oil with your basil toothpick. Basil is very strong so you don’t need a full drop of oil for this recipe.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, grill the chicken thoroughly.
- Add the Zucchini, bell pepper, and onion to the chicken. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste! Enjoy!
- about 242 calories
- 14.3 Carbs
- 30 grams of protein
- 6.5 grams of fat
I plugged this recipe into My Fitness Pal for these nutrition facts.