Whether your irritated throat is a results of seasonal or environmental threats, you are going to want this recipe on hand. It’s fast and easy (and super affordable) to make. It’s safe for the whole family and it’s very effective! Check out my Homemade All-Natural Throat Spray made with doTERRA Essential Oils.
Note: I only use and recommend doTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils internally. And I always check the side of the bottle first to make sure that the oil is safe to be used internally. Not all oils are created equally. “100% pure” does not mean you are getting the best and safest oils for your family.
Homemade All-Natural Throat Spray made with doTERRA Essential Oils
- 20 Drops CPTG OnGuard Essential Oil
- 10 Drops CPTG Myrrh Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- Amber Glass bottle with Throat Spray top
Add essential oils to a glass bottle, fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water. Add a special Throat Spray nozzle to the top (I got mine from Got Oil Supplies). Shake before each use and use as needed!
OnGuard Essential Oil
OnGuard is a proprietary essential oil blend by doTERRA. It contains Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils. These oils are each individually amazing oils, but together they can support your body against a wider variety of threats.
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Clove (in blend) helps support oral health – and helps to clean teeth and gums
Myrrh Essential Oil
You’ve probably heard of Myrrh before. It’s well-known for the part it placed in the Christmas story. It was a gift to the Christ-Child and was, at times, worth it’s weight in gold. You can see if the photo below that I use a dropped in my bottle of Myrrh, that’s because it’s a very thick oil naturally. The dropper works much better than the orificer reducer.
- Powerful cleansing properties – especially for the mouth and throat