Have you tried Magnolia essential oil yet? I have loved using magnolia because the sweet smell reminds me of fresh spring flowers. It’s my new favorite go-to perfume.
History and Sourcing of Magnolia Essential Oil
The magnolia flower is said to be a well-traveled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in Chinese traditional health practices to help create a sense of balance within the body. Steam distilled from the sturdy petals of the magnolia flower, Magnolia essential oil has a fruity and floral aroma that helps promote a relaxed atmosphere.
Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia is primarily Linalool, which may help with feelings of stress or anxiousness. Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Add to your daily routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated. As a personal fragrance, Magnolia Touch gives a constant comfort to your mood while uplifting and refreshing.
Uses and Benefits of Magnolia Essential Oil
- Use Magnolia Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia to provide a soothing touch.
- Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthy-looking skin and to customize your daily fragrance.
- Roll onto the bottoms of your feet to create feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Calming and relaxing
- May help keep skin clean and healthy-looking
- Soothing to the skin
- May help ease anxious feelings
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find. When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils. After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market -plus they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.