Feeling doubtful or tired? Motivate essential oil blend is the perfect blend for you! It promotes courage and hence counters pessimism. I personally love to use this oil blend when working or studying. Kate’s husband uses Motivate every morning first thing in the morning. He also uses it for a burst of energy and focus when he has long fly-days.
This is the perfect oil for Boss Babes! It’s for the work-from-home mamas out there that need a little extra help to get up and get going on your work. Motivate gives me the afternoon pick-me-up that I need.
Description and Chemistry
Motivate is formulated with a blend of citrus and mint essential oils. These oils come together to create a chemical profile that is high in monoterpenes and monoterpene alcohols. Which contain uplifting and toning properties.
Motivate Essential Oil Blend is comprised of these uplifting oils:
- Peppermint Plant
- Clementine Peel
- Coriander Seed
- Basil Herb
- Yuzu Peel
- Melissa Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
Uses and Benefits of Motivate Essential Oil
- Apply to feet in the morning to start your day.
- Diffuse when working on a project at work or school to stay motivated.
- Apply to pulse points before participating in sporting events or other competitions.
- Apply topically to promote feelings of confidence, courage, and belief even more
- Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism
- In need of a boost of confidence before a speech? Simply apply Motivate to a shirt collar or a piece of clothing that is close to the face.
- Use Motivate as an encouraging companion because it will steer you away from negative emotions
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find.
When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils.
After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market. Plus, they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.