Have you tried the Skinny Jeans Challenge yet with doTERRA?
I’m not going to pretend that I came up with this protocol. (I didn’t). A lovely doTERRA leader tried it and had absolutely stellar results. She made a Facebook Live with it and it went viral. You watch her video about it here. She lost a whopping 25 pounds in about 6 weeks!
She didn’t change her diet, she just supported her body systems. They functioned better and the weight fell off.
Now, I’m not promising that you’ll have the same results. Your problems might be completely different from hers…maybe you just won’t put down the bag of cheetos 😉
But it’s worth a shot right?? Try it! See if maybe you have some of the same problems that this protocol can put back into place for you.
Skinny Jeans Challenge Protocol
With breakfast and lunch take the following:
- One Mito1Max
- A veggie cap with two drops each Yarrow|POM, Turmeric, Pink Pepper, and Black Pepper (for extra consider adding copaiba and/or frankincense)
- Drink lots of water and flavor with Green Mandarin essential oil
Note that she also takes doTERRA’s bioavailable vitamin called the LLV pack. It should be apart of your foundation for your health.
- doTERRA Mito2Max is a proprietary formula of standardized plant extracts and metabolic cofactors that supports healthy cellular energy production.*
- Mito2Max supports optimal mitochondrial function,* aerobic capacity, and stamina naturally without the use of harmful stimulants.*
- Use Mito2Max as a healthy, long-term alternative to caffeinated drinks and supplements for increased energy and vitality.*
Trillions of cells make up each human body. It is remarkable to reflect on the synergy that occurs between those cells. The “energy” for life comes from within the mitochondria of each of these cells. As we age, our body’s mitochondrial function becomes less efficient. This leaves us with lower levels of energy and more toxic cellular exhaust. The sports and activities we enjoyed in our youth can become less enjoyable. Some people try to boost their energy levels through caffeine and other stimulants that can provide a quick buzz but often leave us feeling worse.
Mito2Max contains doTERRA’s proprietary energyand stamina complex that enhances mitochondria function, supports stamina and endurance, helps the body adapt more quickly to the diverse activities of life, and helps increase mental energy.* Acetyl-L-carnitine, a primary ingredient, supports mental health, mitochondrial function, and circulation to the brain.* Oligonol®† is a unique and powerful antioxidant blend that combines biologically active
polyphenols from lychee fruit and green tea in a form that allows them to be quickly absorbed and is effective at protecting cells against free radicals and oxidation.* Oligonol also helps support improved circulation and energy, both of which are important to overall healthy aging.*
Ashwagandha root extract, which has been called the “herb of the ages” due to the many uses it provides, has been studied for generations and has been utilized for boosting energy levels and supporting immunity and libido, while also having positive effects on mood, sleep, and stress.*
- Provides powerful antioxidant support*
- Promotes cellular, immune, and nervous system health*
- Supports healthy metabolic function*
- Calms the body and mind*
- Soothing to the skin
Turmeric Essential Oil
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs.
- Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
- Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.*
- Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system.*
- Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Aids digestion*
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothes anxious feelings*
For additional support:
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally*
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Let me know if you try the Skinny Jeans Challenge and what your results are!
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find. When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils. After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market -plus they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.
Follow the Link Below to order your own Skinny Jeans Challenge Kit! It comes with the Life Long Vitality Pack, Mito2Max, Yarrow|POM, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Pink Pepper, Green Mandarin, and veggie Capsules! For extra support I suggest adding that Frankincense and Copaiba essential oils. This kit includes a wholesale doTERRA membership that gets you 25% off of the retail prices. It’s like a Costco membership. No minimums with this wholesale account. Just a great discount!
Is this all right to take if I am type 2 diabetic on insulin and at least 4 other meds?
Are there side effects or interactions with certain medications?
What is the estimated cost of getting all these supplements?
Great questions. So generally the oils just support the body to function at its best – however, if you have any concerns I’d recommend checking with your doctor.
The full price cost of doing the Skinny Jeans Challenge is approx. $317 for all the supplies. You can get 25% off that cost (and sometimes more with promos) if you sign up with a wholesale membership like Costco.