It’s summertime that means it’s also strawberry time! We always keep strawberries in the house. They are a breakfast and lunch side staple around here. Sometimes though I like to switch it up and throw those berries in a good muffin or coffee cake recipe. Today I choose the yummy muffins. This is actually the same recipe as my blueberry muffin recipe! I just use strawberries instead of blueberries. You could also choose to do half strawberries/half blueberries. I hope you love this strawberry muffin recipe!
Strawberry Muffin Recipe
Yields 18-24 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I use Whole Milk)
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 4 cups of flour (white or wholewheat – mine are half/half)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder (choose an aluminum-free brand)
- 2 teaspoons salt (choose a healthier salt like Sea or Pink Himalayan)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (or 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries, or half/half)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degree F.
- Oil or line with paper cups your muffin pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Stir in milk and olive oil.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients – add the berries last.
- Fill the muffin cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Immediately take out of pan and cool.
Enjoy your yummy summery treat!!!
Did you like this recipe? Try my Mini Quiche or Whole Wheat Biscuits!