The Top Baby Items You Need
- It’s compact and takes up hardly any room in my trunk. I can leave it in my car without it really taking up space and I am always ready!
- It’s an average price. No it’s not as cheap as a $25 umbrella stroller. But let me tell you, it’s a lot better than a regular umbrella stroller. It’s going to last a lot longer.
- The wheels roll smoothly! This sounds dumb unless you’ve tried a variety of strollers of different prices and qualities. There’s a difference. That super expensive one I had for awhile that I found for cheap – it rolled sooo nicely. This Pockit Air stroller also rolls nicely. Way better than the plastic wheels you find on the cheapest of strollers
- There’s a storage pocket under the seat! It’s so nice on a small stroller like this to still have storage and it’s a decent amount of storage!
- Shade. This is such a great feature on a small stroller like this! It has most of the amenities of a large stroller but in a compact, real-life size.
- Learning Curve for folding up the stroller.Although once I figured out the little tips and tricks, it’s the easiest thing in the world to fold up! **The secret is to lock the wheels before you fold it**
- Only fits one child. If you have more than one child that needs a stroller then you might need to find something else.
- No cup holder. There’s no built-in cup holder or phone holder. HOWEVER, I just strap this Skip Hop stroller organizer to the handles and that problem is solved. I’ve also had no problem folding up the stroller with the organizer attached.
- They are easy to use as a nursing cover since they are so large and breathable. Baby doesn’t get too hot and it covers everything!
- Muslin Blankets are obviously great for keeping baby warm. Completely open they are breathable and don’t provide a ton of warmth. But they can fold up nicely for multiple layers and then they WILL keep baby warm.
- Don’t buy swaddlers! Just swaddle your baby in one of these.
- You don’t need burp rags. Wipe it up with one of your muslin blankets. They wash easily!
- Fold up your muslin blanket a few times and it becomes a well-padded changing pad and it cleans easily!
You need this. It’s about quality of life. Now I linked up one that looks pretty good and has the features that I like. Now I haven’t used this brand. We’ve used a couple of different BabiesRUs brand monitors which obviously are no longer available. So I’ll share with you the features that I look for in a monitor to help you find the monitor that will work best for your family.